Our Bride of the Year contest is always a huge success, and we absolutely adore seeing photos from all of our brides! After this year we realized we found a flaw in the plan! A lot of our late summer and fall brides weren’t getting their photos back until AFTER our contest deadline! If that happened to you and it seemed unfair… we thought so too! Now we have completely revamped our system for our new and improved…
Bride of the Year Contest!
New additions to the contest:
1. Entries are open to ALL Wedding Tree brides. You don’t have to have bought your dress here, you could have purchased anything from your gown, bridesmaids, flowergirl, tuxedos, to full bridal party accessories! If you loved your time at the Wedding Tree, we want YOU to be our new Bride of the Year! Your wedding does not have to have occurred in the year you’re competing in! Was your wedding last year? That’s okay! Send in your entry now!
Staying the Same:
1. All Bride of the Year Contestants will be featured in our blog and on our Facebook page!
2. Bride of the Year Finalists may also be chosen to be featured on our website!
3. Our Bride of the Year will be featured as our Facebook profile picture, have a blog dedicated to herself, have her photos used all over our website, AND receive a $100 gift certificate to The Waterfront for a fancy date night with her new husband!
4. Each bride may only enter the contest(s) ONCE!
5. Voting will open January 15 and close January 31 at store close (this is changed from midnight last year).
Check out Chelsey! She was our 2012 Bride of the Year!
2010 marked the beginning of our first annual Bride of the Year Contest! It was amazing and so much fun! Each of our gorgeous contestants sent in photos, comments, and details from their big day to vie for a chance to become our Bride of the Year, be featured in our Facebook profile picture, AND win a fabulous $100 date night gift certificate to The Waterfront here in La Crosse!
We adored helping Chelsey select her gown, bridesmaid dresses, tuxes, and accessories! Here’s what she had to say:
“We knew we wanted a winter wedding, and with that come the dangers of weather! The staff at The Wedding Tree helped me find the most amazing gown, and all the winter accessories I needed for our January day! We also found the perfect tuxes and bridesmaids dresses, along with all of our accessories and mother of the bride gowns. The service they provided was incredible, and they were helpful from the beginning to the end.” -Chelsey